Open to the public. $65/pp. Are you a hopeless romantic or do you seek adventure? Interested in traveling to Africa? We'll have travel experts on hand to answer all your questions and perhaps, your dream vacation can become a reality.
This supper will focus on the food and culture of Africa. We are excited to collaborate with local Austin businesses to bring you an exciting evening of food, drinks and entertainment.
- Learn all about travel to Africa with Saurabh Khetrapal of Fair Trade Safaris.
- Fashion show and African head wrapping techniques by Theo Shayo of Shavanthe Clothing.
- Chef Rudi Ngnepi owner and creator of Rufari will be our menu consultant.
- Ticket includes
- Complimentary Dawa Cocktail
- African-inspired cuisine
- Plantain Quiche - Region: Cameroon
- Mini Meat Pie - Region: West Africa
- Kachumbari - Region: Kenya
- Coq au Vin - Region: Cameroon
- Couscous - Region: Northern Africa
- Curried Vegetables - Region: Eastern African
- Vegetarian Lentil Stew - Region: Kenya
- Malva Pudding with Koeksister & Raspberry Melktert - Region: South Africa
*Full bar with speciality cocktails, beer and wine will available for purchase.*
*If you have dietary restrictions, please contact us a minimum of 48 hours before the event and we can accommodate most requests.